Curtis is an amateur astronomer who has set up a website of his own dedicated to sharing his experiences in amateur astronomy. Because lithium iron phosphate batteries are becoming more and more common in astronomy equipment, Curtis decided to test and use Ampere Time 12V 100Ah battery a few months ago after comparing several battery brands. Here are Curtis's review after months of rigorous testing.
“What I like about the Ampere Time 100Ah battery:
1. It is one of lowest cost LiFePO4 batteries on the market with an excellent reputation.
2. At 103Ah capacity it exceeded its 100Ah specification.
3. It comes with the best care, use and charging instructions of any battery I have tested.
4. They claim 24hr response from their technical support team.
5. It comes with a convenient carry strap.”
Here is the complete test process, originally from https://www.californiaskys.com/blog